Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

Decluttering Challenge - Hidden clutter challenge

It is that time of year - time to clean up outside including the sheds and patio, change out the clothes as the seasons change, get ready for holiday visitors, and generally cozy up our home for winter.  Since I really don't like to spend time cleaning, I am going to challenge myself to clean a bit deeper and root out some of the hidden clutter at the same time.

I'm going to tackle the sheds, basement, attic, cupboards, closets, drawers and shelves along with getting the baseboards wiped down and floors mopped and so on.  I sure don't want to talk about the routine cleaning part, but I will post challenges and progress related to decluttering for the rest of the year.  Let's move things on out the door to those who can use them and only keep what we use or love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thriving Thursday Week 13 - Little things edition

Have you heard about the National Association of Realtors settlement agreement related to home sellers having to pay the buyer’s agents comm...