Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Such a Simple Tool

Earlier this week I made a list of every thing I needed to buy for our home.  Two were replacement items - a portable phone and a smoke alarm.  One was something I have meant to buy for years to simplify occasional chores, but always forget to look for - a dryer vent brush that can also clean refrigerator coils.

I have been using a variety of make do solutions to get the lint out of the dryer vent and the dirt off of the refrigerator coils.  For less than $5 I now have an easy to use brush and it does a much better job.
Such a simple, low cost tool to simplify my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self and Home Care - Thriving Week 17

Healthy self care is a challenge when I am stressed, lonely or bored and the sugar, salt, alcohol goodies call to me. I am trying very hard ...