Pages

Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Tuesday’s to do list

Finally some sunshine but still mostly cloudy.

I walked the dog 3 times, took items to the hazardous waste drop off day, did 4 loads of laundry, changed the bed and towels, some dusting, put all 3 trash bins out, made 24 pumpkin pecan muffins, removed charging station from kitchen counter, read a while, figured out the stain on the patio umbrella is rust ( do you know how to get it out?), helped put away groceries and had a glass of wine. 🍷 Tired but not exhausted.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like my yesterday. Sadly I didn't repeat the busy-ness today. Rudy was napping on me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an entirely reasonable day and I really miss that glass of wine! A good kind of tired always helps me sleep well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly had a busy day. Sorry, no idea on how to remove the rust stain.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Road Trip Part 2 - Fascinating art, Visiting friends & coastal drive

Wednesday afternoon I walked to the USC Asia Pacific museum to se the special exhibit recommended by my DIL. Art made over many decades usin...