This past week I was thankful for -
- The fact that although the grocery story shopped at by Hubby had no chicken breasts they did have chicken thighs. I typically don't like them but I tried making chicken cacciatore with them and it was delicious. Thankful for food to buy and the ease of finding recipes to try.
- Our city sponsored an e-waste recycling event that was free although a $5 donation was requested (happy to do so) which enabled me to finally get rid of our old cell phones.
- Jazz playing in the early morning courtesy of my Christmas gift of a wireless speaker and KJazz streaming live from Long Beach.
- Watching the second season of All Things Great and Beautiful for free on PBS streaming and having the time to binge watch.
- Our electrician being understanding when I cancelled our appointment for optional work because of the pandemic infection numbers. I know they are vaccinated but I really don't want to take a change when it is so out of control. Will reschedule when the infection rate drops.