I hope you have had a positive week as this time of year can be difficult under the best of circumstances. But 2020 is over with tonight and here's hoping for a better 2021! It is 9am in California so noon in DC. 20 days until Trump is gone !
1. Our son and DIL are so fun and lovely to spend time with.
2. We gave and received just a few gifts and they were just right for each recipients. Minimalism at its best.
3. We had a nice Zoom call with me eldest nephew Christmas Eve and FaceTime with granddaughter, other son and DIL. At 3 pm on Christmas Day that son and DIL looked like one wound up 4 year old had worn them out! Ah, memories of our own parenting days.
4. A city councilman in Pasadena gave out a free turkey to any resident so our son and DIL brought theirs with them. We had a mini-Thanksgiving dinner Christmas Day which was fun so I’m thankful to whoever he is lol.
5. We diligently ate leftovers and figured out what to do with remnant foods we don't normally buy. Thankful for the food and our creativity!
6. I started trying to build a new exercise habit on this past Monday and am thankful I have a lovely safe place to take walks and that I have room in my home to exercise.