I continue to enjoy and find uplifting my commitment to finding things to list each week. Please add some of yours in the comments!
1. President Elect Biden and VP Elect Harris! And everyone who turned out to vote for them whether via mail or in-person.
2. I have to give a heartfelt thanks to my club’s members. The board meetings, general monthly meeting and book group continue to be consistent highlights in the first two weeks of each month. Lovely people and good friends.
3. Rain and cooler weather. The rain was odd and a one off but came down pretty hard early Saturday morning.
4. Cleared out and cleaned the smaller bedroom closet. I’m thankful we were able to agree to donate some of what was stored in there.
5. I was able to take an almost 1.5 mile walk! Thankful for a body that heals and physical therapy that speeds the process.
6. I modified my approach to making chicken enchilada casserole and it came out great. Always thankful for cooking efforts that taste good and produce leftovers lol.