So, in my little cocoon, the best good things from this week were -
2. I asked Hubby to pick up some flowers when he did the Trader Joe's run and he came home with the vibrant bouquet above. I'm really enjoying them.
3. Then there was my continued search of the library's website to see what they are offering while closed. I managed to sign up for access to Hoopla and Kanopy and tried using the Zip Books program to order a new hardcover book purchased by the library and delivered to my door by Amazon Prime!
So happy to get the brand new book Riviera Gold by Laurie King - the next in a series I have really enjoyed. Normally you get to keep the book for 14 days and then turn it into the library in person so it can be added to their system and removed from you checked books. You can request 2 a month up to 5 a year. Joy!
4. Little poodle girl went to the groomers and came home looking spiffy and feeling much cooler.
5. My hair salon opens Monday and I'm hoping to get an appointment in the first half of June.
6. All the car required for its annual servicing was an oil change. Lots of car repair/maintenance expenses a few months ago so that was great!
Hope you had some good things happen this past week.