1. Follow a quarterly shopping list and 20 in 2020 limit on clothing purchases - I've only bought one item so far as I replaced my watch that stopped working.
· 2. Have a massage every month - This may be the best goal ever and I had one in January.
3. Exercise more and more regularly - Slowly getting better
4. Consultation & decision/action plan for gum issue - not yet; will talk to dentist again in February.
· 5. Research best treatment for stiff thoracic spine, neck hump and prolapse; add to exercise routine - Not yet but my stretching DVD does address the thoracic spine issue - now to just do it daily.
6. Set vacation plans & dates - San Antonio + day trip(s) - We are now thinking about Fall
7. Read with a learning plan - Complete ESO Torch level (relates to a program of my women's club) - I read 3 books that apply and a bunch that don't.
· 8. Take at least one class each quarter - I didn't see any OLLI classes I wanted to take but am in the midst of an online FutureLearn course on History of the Book in the Early Modern Period (1450-1800) through Trinity College, Ireland
9. Explore at least one new area/attraction in Ventura County each month - That scenic drive took us through part of the Santa Monica Mountains National/State Park that I hadn't seen before
11. See local son and DIL at least 2 times - We went to the Rose Parade and had brunch at their house. My son is coming over this Saturday to have his belated birthday lunch with me so we can have 1 on 1 time.
12. Facetime and/or send granddaughter mail every 2 weeks – I sent her a funny card & bug stickers.
13. Visit Berkeley family - We have planned a visit for February 13-18
14. Have monthly phone conversations with brother - I had a nice long call with him.
· 15. Write cousins and connect with nieces/nephews quarterly - Caught up with my oldest nephew via Facebook messaging
16. Date night/activity every other week - We went out for a happy hour dinner and also went for a scenic drive
17. Initiate one small group/one-on-one social activity monthly – Had lunch with a friend
18. Host at least one social event in our home for friends and/or family - We are hosting a dinner party for 18 on Feb 1
19. Decide on gifting and donations for year & make them - We made our decisions and so far have given to my Women’s Club scholarship fund and our local Friends of the Library
MONEY & HOME MANAGEMENT
20. Start minimum required withdrawals from 401K – the law changed so now will start in 2021
21. Guest bath grab bars - installed
22. Carpet cleaned - Still need to schedule
23. Windows repaired – Need to get an estimate
24. Shower drain fixed - Haven't found a simple solution yet