Thanks to Leslie for the reminder to do an update! Check her list out at her lovely blog and see what everyone else is going to do by going to the bottom of this post to click on their links.
Some progress has been made so far this summer including our upcoming 2 week trip to N. Cal to pet sit for our son's family and to check out the Davis and Sacramento areas.
First is the biggie:
Decide if the Sacramento or Davis areas are ones we want to pursue for relocation and (hopefully) set a timetable.
- We have a tour of Davis scheduled with a realtor on July 19th and lots of time to go back for another visit there and a visit to Sacramento before we head home on the 29th.
Plan out my 70th birthday adventure list and do them
Go to a movie 3 times and a play or concert 2 times
- So far I've been to one movie, a play and watched music performances at a local arts in the park event.
Walk the dog early every morning when it is coolest. If it is cool enough after dinner, do it again.
- I've been doing really well at this and now she reminds me in the morning if I forget!
Lift weights or swim 2x a week
- Been doing this more and taking with me on our pet sitting trip
Stretch/yoga 3x a week
- The most I've managed is 2x a week and one week I felt poorly and skipped it altogether
Random fun on the spur of the moment
- Dinner at the Ventura pier and happy hour dinner at a local upscale restaurant for date nights
How is your Summer so far?