2. Continuing our slow motion Spring cleaning soon to be renamed Summer cleaning. Another room's window screen and window washed. 4 to go. Also cleaned the frig coils and washed the kitchen floor. Such an exciting life I lead.
3. Brunch Tuesday at my service & social club as we plan the meals and programs for the next 9 monthly meetings of the entire group. I may have said Yes too many times! I even got a bit dressed up but got to love the casual S. Cal retirement lifestyle.
5. Decided to keep 2 summer dresses I ordered. One is poppy red, very loose, sleeveless & linen. The other a soft peach, loose with dipped hem, short sleeved and cotton/polyester. Happy to have my summer clothes sorted out already given what else I have in my closet. And I'm thinking it is time for a clothes (and books and pastries when out LOL) shopping break.
6. I'm trying to decide what will make me really happy as a celebration of turning 70 at the beginning of September. One thing we have decided is a series of experiences that are a Staycation birthday variation. Don't know if it will be 4 done one a week for the month or 7 to celebrate each decade. Depends on how many I can come up with! So far I have 2:
- Day trip to Santa Barbara to art museum with a nice lunch
- Going miniature golfing (which we find great fun and haven't done in a long time)
And I'm thinking a boat ride needs to be in there somehow.