A week of necessary shopping, house improvements/maintenance and some socializing.
Achieved some goals:
- Decided to use Drs & DDS around the corner if they are in our network.
- Attended a lunch with online friends who live in the area.
- City inspector found items needing correction in HVAC installation. Trying to get work scheduled to fix.
- Carpets & upholstered furniture cleaned.
- Hubby painted feature wall in master bedroom. Since the color it
was clashed with the other 3 walls we like it much better even if we are
staying with the wall color that isn't our first choice.
- Ordered a summer skirt, maxi dress, 2 pairs of jeans, and 2 bras.
- Hung a picture in the dining room.
- Walked the dog daily.
- Had lunch with some online friends including one from Australia.
- Son stopped by to visit!
- Had a long phone chat with my brother.
And shopped for the house - a lot!
At least our timing was good between Memorial Day sales and coupons we received with our change of address we got some good deals.
- Bought new kitchen towels and dish cloths as well as a bath rug and towel ring.
- Ordered queen & king mattresses, foundations and frames.
- Bought a set of queen sheets and a duvet cover.
- Bought a set of king sheets, duvet cover, bed skirt, down alternative comforter & pillows.
- Ordered a TV stand for the den. Next up is furniture for the den - couch and chairs, etc.