Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Needing focus - month's goals downsized for this week

GOALS: SEPTEMBER 2-8

It is dark and rainy today and I leave town on Wednesday and come back late the following Monday. I need some focus for the two short days I have at home this week to get anything done. I'll be visiting my 92 year old Mom the rest of the week simply to see her and also to evaluate her current condition, get her out to have some fun if possible, and help with her paperwork.

Technology
Finish entering contacts on cell phone and learn the rest of its features

Health
Gym 1 day as out of town 5 days. I'll walk and do stretches while gone.
No cookies/cupcakes for snacks

Educational/Fun activities
Make Thanksgiving dinner reservation

House/Yard
Spray front yard for white flies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mid month check in

I am making progress on what matters for the month. Focus 1 - Being a supportive local grandparent is a priority for me as is enjoying the t...