Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What are you eating this week?

I actually made a menu plan this week although I did it after I shopped LOL. Here's what will be on our dinner table for the coming seven days. (I shop on Wednesdays to get the senior discount of 5% off the total bill). Just the two of us for Christmas dinner this year but I still thought I'd fancy it up a bit.


Wed – Pasta w. leftover chicken, pasta sauce, portabella mushrooms & sun dried tomatoes, broccoli
Thur – Omelet w. red pepper, salad, pumpkin muffins
Fri – Turkey meat loaf, sweet potato, green beans
Sat – Salmon, yellow and zuchini squash, salad
Sun – Kasha pilaf w. butternut squash, spinach
Mon – Christmas Eve - Dinner out
Tues – Christmas Day - Turkey breast, gravy, acorn squash, wild rice mix w. dried cranberries, homemade yeast rolls
 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious!! I haven't made a menu plan for the week yet, I'm just choosing from what's in the house & going from there! I picked up lunch/breakfast stuff the other day, but am working through what we already have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmm, can I come to your house for dinner?!? B is planning a Christmas ham . . . and I don't even like ham. But it doesn't matter, she tells me. That's the tradition!

    ReplyDelete

Focusing on ease of maintenance - Thriving Week 16

CURRENT MINIMALISM MINDSET  After one year in this house I’m not stopping decluttering or reorganizing as appropriate but every time I clean...