Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

It's sunny and warmish and we're going to a party today

 I just read Carla's Saturday to do list and realized mine was pretty short and fun. We are having a lazy morning so far, Hubby is off walking the dog and I am just hanging around waiting to get dressed to go to a surprise Birthday part for a couple who live nearby. Their daughters have arranged a midday joint surprise party for them - isn't that sweet. And it is always nice to have a party to look forward to. It's sunny and fairly warm out so we will do the whole 5 minute (but uphill) walk to their house to join in the festivities.

Other than making sure I get all my physical therapy sessions in today and figure out something for dinner, I think that and reading a book are about the extent of my exertions for Saturday.

What's up for your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time zooms on - my baby is 41🎂

My younger son turned 41 yesterday and while it is not as shocking to me as having a 53 year old older son it still feels like time has spee...