Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I got the Dtap booster vaccine, my body hurts - but it is all for the good.

Monday was Pilates. Yesterday my braces were adjusted - a lot - and walked the dog.

This morning I had my physical, had blood taken and, a surprise, got the Dtap vaccination. Who knew that in 2005 the first tetanus-diptheria-pertussis booster was licensed for adults. You only get it once and then go back to the DT every ten years maximum. Today was my day. Maybe tomorrow should be your day given the increase in Pertussis in this country.


This afternoon I start physical therapy for a sore shoulder. So it is all for the good but, I hurt!

2 comments:

  1. Darn, I hate it when I hurt. The Whooping Cough vaccine is a must...if you come in contact with young children in particular. When our granddaughter was born last spring it was the first thing the doctor recommended for everyone in the family. Good advice.

    Get better soon.

    b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right about how important it is if you are around small children. Thanks for the well wishes - it is good I started PT as my shoulder would only get worse without it.

      Delete

Managing our resources as we age - Part 1

While updating our home inventory I’ve been thinking about the broader picture of inventorying our daily life, home, yard, travel, etc. and ...