Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Decluttering Challenge - Clean the closets week

Well, it is a little over a week before our Thanksgiving company arrives.  The only area in the guest room that hasn't been cleaned and decluttered is the closet so I think it will be closet decluttering week.  The rest of our closets are in pretty good shape, but I'm sure there are things hiding in the coat closet and the closet in the study.

Closets are great for storage and for dumping those things you are not really sure you want to keep.  We have closets in each bedroom, the study (formerly a bedroom), the family room, living room, and hallway.  All could use vacuuming and a look to see what hasn't been used in a long time.

With the rest of the house to clean plus work phone calls and reports to write I think this will be enough for the coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Self and Home Care - Thriving Week 17

Healthy self care is a challenge when I am stressed, lonely or bored and the sugar, salt, alcohol goodies call to me. I am trying very hard ...