It is that time again! Join in and share what your most important plans are for Spring.
I decided to make mine pretty focused tasks this time around in hopes I will do them all. The unwritten one is to help keep our family healthy!
How do you approach you quarterly or monthly bucket lists or goal setting?
Show my Love
· Spend as much time with loved ones as possible
o Travel to Berkeley once and/or spend time with them virtually
o DIL’s 50th Birthday party was cancelled so find a way to help her feel celebrated
o Facetime and mail with granddaughter
o Letters and calls with elderly aunts, cousins and brother
· Be a good friend
o Find ways to help them keep their spirits up and/or do something helpful or kind for 6 friends
· Support my community by donating to the food bank
Plan Ahead while Hunkering Down
· Take on greater role in service club
o Create action plan for taking on role of President and start implementing
· Tentatively plan trips to San Antonio and to visit family in NH
Care for Myself
· Actually follow an exercise plan
· Implement a learning plan
o Pick a topic – Perhaps “The Blues”? Upcycling/remaking clothes? Or perhaps pandemics lol!
o Pursue reading, listening, watching, doing options for learning
Utilize Our Existing Stuff
· Focus on home maintenance not improvements
o Go through the art we have in closets, frame if needed and hang
o Make patio a place we use but still easy to keep clean
o Deep clean & declutter room by room including garage
o Energy audit scheduled
· Focus on wearing what I have and adding no more than 5 items
o Alter pants/jeans
o Put together summer wardrobe capsule and shopping list (if needed)